Randy starting new job so will be around somewhat less in the future...

FugeTown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank You Randy for all your help in Alkalinity phosphate nitrate calcium PH and magnesium, Before I chatted with you I had no clue how all of these worked together now that I have a half a clue on it my reef tank is finally "dialed in" seriously though I really appreciate all your help and I wish you the best of luck in your new journey,

FugeTown

Reefahholic

Acropora Farmer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s great news Randy! Congrats ! Good luck with the next chapter in life. Please come by when you can because I’ve learned a lot from you. Best of luck!

Hi folks,

I wanted to let everyone know that I start a new full time job on Monday, so will be more limited in my available time for reefing.

I'm working for a small startup (Entrega) that is a sub company of a larger venture (PureTech Health). Our goal is to develop a method to orally deliver peptides and other drugs that currently require injection or infusion.

Entrega is the second link listed under GI System:

http://puretechhealth.com/puretech-pipeline/our-pipeline

Happy Reefing. :)

salty joe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Getting advice from a living legend has been a thrill for me, thank you!
Good luck making better medicine!
Sure hope you can still find a bit of time for the tough reef chemistry questions.

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi folks,

I wanted to let everyone know that I start a new full time job on Monday, so will be more limited in my available time for reefing.

I'm working for a small startup (Entrega) that is a sub company of a larger venture (PureTech Health). Our goal is to develop a method to orally deliver peptides and other drugs that currently require injection or infusion.

Entrega is the second link listed under GI System:

http://puretechhealth.com/puretech-pipeline/our-pipeline

Happy Reefing. :)

Congrats!!!!!

ThunderGoose

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reef2reef's loss is medicine's gain. Even though we all want more chemistry help from you it's a good trade off.

Getting peptides across the GI wall will be quite the challenge. Is this inspired by prions?

I worked at a start up that developed a peptide HIV drug. We had great ideas for several other viruses but requiring injection was too big of a hurdle to get over. I hope you're successful.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We love Randy but he's not gone just more limited in his time! He'll still be around here!

Dan D

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So hows the new Job Randy? We all appreciate what you do for us all in your health field.
Heli on(carry on)
A hui ho
Aloha
Dd

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 29 27.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 35 33.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 32 30.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 7 6.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.9%
Back