Randy starting new job so will be around somewhat less in the future...

pdxmonkeyboy

Sticks!! Give me the sticks!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wait.. you are not working on a reef safe cure for ich?? :)

Congrats on the new job, but you will definately be missed. I can honestly say that your articles on reef chemistry and contributions to the forum have been THE biggest factor in my tanks success and my knowledge of the hobby.

I have read countless articles and attended seminars from many of the "legends" of the hobby but when people ask me for advice it almost always ends in a link to one of your articles.

I am certain that many feel the same way. I wish you success in your new endeavour and a thank you for all that you have done for the hobby.

:)

Rst

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi folks,

I wanted to let everyone know that I start a new full time job on Monday, so will be more limited in my available time for reefing.

I'm working for a small startup (Entrega) that is a sub company of a larger venture (PureTech Health). Our goal is to develop a method to orally deliver peptides and other drugs that currently require injection or infusion.

Entrega is the second link listed under GI System:

http://puretechhealth.com/puretech-pipeline/our-pipeline

Happy Reefing. :)

All the best on your new job. We will all miss your quick and informative responses.

Cory

More than 25 years reefing
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow I never thought id see this day. Best of luck! With 100,000 plus posts over the years im sure many reefers will find what theyre looking for.

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 24 29.3%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 18 22.0%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 22 26.8%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 18 22.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back