• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef Aquarium Food

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

mary5578

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanted to let everyone know about the most impressive company I have ever seen in Columbus Ohio. I am not a part of their business and I am nothing more than a very happy customer.
I came across a company called Nautilus Aquatics and hired them to do my maintenance for my 125 gallon reef tank, and I was talking to the owner of Nautilus Aquatics. He is a very nice down to earth guy, and he has a masters in ichtyology. Which I was most impressed with. Come to find out they have an online store as well and they sell fish, corals, live rock and a line of products that they make right here in Ohio called Captain Blackjack. My tank has never looked better, my fish have never looked happier, and I got a chance to see their facility where they house their animals. It is very impressive.
They even sell animals to zoo's! Again I am not a part of their company, but after seeing what they can do I just had to share it, and everyone should try their food. It is very high grade and from looking around about half the cost of the other ones which do not even look as natural.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 20.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 75 34.7%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 33.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 9.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back