• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef Octopus XP1000SSS

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mallard
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mallard

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 5, 2008
Messages
1,165
Reaction score
160
Location
Leawood, KS
What state or country do you live in
Kansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a used Reef Octopus XP1000SSS for sale. I bought it when I purchased my tank but ended up getting a great deal on a BK Mini 180. When I picked it up, it didn't have a impeller so I purchased a new one from CoralVue. You can check out reviews over at BRS Super Reef Octopus XP1000SSS 6? Space Saver Cone Skimmer - Bulk Reef Supply.

I'm looking for $275 shipped and I'll cover the PayPal fees. Let me know if you have any questions.
 
Dropping price to $250 shipped. The skimmer needs a bath but that is entirely up to the buyer. I know people have differing opinions on the matter.

IMG_20131215_124221_129.jpg


IMG_20131215_124200_546.jpg
 
Last edited:
This skimmer is amazing! I have one and have had it for two years with zero issues. This is a great price. Glws!
 
I still have it and dropping the price to $225 shipped.
 
It came with a Elos System 70 which is about 55 gallons total. BRS recommends it up to 100 gallons but it's rated up to 125. Most tanks I see these on are 60 - 90 gallon.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 13.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new