Reefer 750 XXL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Don Lidtke

Some Old Guy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Following this build. I had planned on getting the Red Sea Max S-650 until I saw this system with the larger sump and built in area for a refugium.

I am still putting together my fish room so I am not expecting to order the tank until the end of the year.

I have enjoyed all of the information you have shared especially the dimension of the sump and stand. It has given me a much idea on how all of the planned hardware will fit in this system.

AllAboutThatWrasse

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes I plan to use 3/4" loc-line I have and am buying a splitter to put after the adapter and a normal nozzle for each end from my LFS.

OP
OP
F

Fringe09

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I threw away the boxes that the four filter socks came in. Can someone please tell me the type or take a picture of the box? Appreciate it. Thanks.

JonJ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally made some progress on mine! I was waiting for my new Orpheks to be delivered. I wall mounted some hangers and plan on getting everything finished this weekend. I went with these lights hoping to get away with using 2. They are huge!

IMG_1966.JPG
IMG_1968.JPG

JonJ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Orpheks are awesome. Youll love them
I am really liking them so far. The setup was simple and the color presets are really nice. Can't wait to see what the tank looks like full and to break out the par meter for some testing.

ycnibrc

SOCAL REEF TOTM 11/2019 GHL TOTM 02/2020
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well after some digging, I've read multiple people running the mp40's on 3/4 inch thick glass with no issues. I'm planning on doing 6 MP40's on the back glass, with 3 on each side. I know that sounds bizarre, but it would provide the cleanest look.
You just need to tape the cord to help with holding the power head weight and you are fine.

JonJ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Good trouble: Have mushrooms ever become pests in your aquarium?

• Mushrooms would never be pests even if they kept replicating.

Votes: 12 20.3%
  • Mushrooms have not become a pest for me.

Votes: 21 35.6%
  • Mushroom have become overgrown, but not to the point of becoming pests.

Votes: 10 16.9%
  • Mushrooms have become pests in my aquarium.

Votes: 16 27.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back