Renton's Evolution from 200 to 440 gallons

Beautiful Tank and Corals , what is the name of this acro ? I have one that looks exactly as it but don't know what it is called.

Looks a bit like FHC Fire Weed
9F297339-596D-4765-BD41-181574FD2CD5.png

https://fraghousecorals.com/products/fhc-fire-weed
 
Great looking stuff, @Renton777!! Love following along with your build, bro!
 
Tank looks amazing as always I'm so jealous lol !! I'm definitely looking to automate testing on my tank was looking at the trident and the alkatronic and some other methods. Looking to revive my tank before my wife makes me take it down lol. Just not sure what route i want to take. The bio pellets did wonders on my tank until they started to run out and i overfilled the reactor which destroyed my tank. Im thinking maybe i go the dosing route but would love to automate my testing if possible. How are you liking the alkatronic unit so far?
 
Tank looks amazing as always I'm so jealous lol !! I'm definitely looking to automate testing on my tank was looking at the trident and the alkatronic and some other methods. Looking to revive my tank before my wife makes me take it down lol. Just not sure what route i want to take. The bio pellets did wonders on my tank until they started to run out and i overfilled the reactor which destroyed my tank. Im thinking maybe i go the dosing route but would love to automate my testing if possible. How are you liking the alkatronic unit so far?

Yeah, bio pellets can certainly cause issues, I completely removed them from my system.

I love the Alkatronic. I have used it for over a year and it works great.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new