RO unit for sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter Checkitout
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Checkitout

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
456
Reaction score
19
Location
Walker, Louisiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Aquamaxx Ro unit that is about a year old for sale. I just replaced the filters and membrane 3 weeks ago. It also has a tds meter hooked up to it. I'm selling because I moved up to a bigger system. I'm asking $100 pick up or $115 shipped.
IMG00014-20100501-1506.jpg
 
I have a Aquamaxx Ro unit that is about a year old for sale. I just replaced the filters and membrane 3 weeks ago. It also has a tds meter hooked up to it. I'm selling because I moved up to a bigger system. I'm asking $100 pick up or $115 shipped.
IMG00014-20100501-1506.jpg
can i have some more info? and payment options? i live just outside pensacola, florida.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new