RODI replacement filters

  • Thread starter Thread starter Coach v
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Coach v

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 7, 2016
Messages
153
Reaction score
67
Location
Northern California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought my 4 stage RODI used about 15 years ago. I used it for about 6 months and it his been empty since. I would like to put all new filters, di resin and ro membrane.

Are sizes pretty universal? Will these filter parts from brs fit my filter housings?
20221030_155753.jpg
Screenshot_20221030-155653_Chrome.jpg
 
I would be very surprised if everything didn’t fit well. You may want some new rings too.
 
Yes, standard 10in filters.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new