Rowaphos???

  • Thread starter Thread starter avelino78
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

avelino78

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 14, 2014
Messages
89
Reaction score
15
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I started to use this today in my 29 BioCube. I put it in my inovative marine reactor. Has anyone used this product? Did it work?
 
While I have never used Rowaphos, I have used other GFO. They definitely do what they are supposed to. Biggest thing I have read about using GFO is not starting with too much at once.

Hope this helps and others chime in.
 
excellent Stuff. Just go slow as it can bring your levels down very fast.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new