Sand sifting starfish

  • Thread starter Thread starter Puppy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I have never fed mine directly....kind of just put it in and forget about it. I see it every couple of weeks.
 
Its been said they will starve eventually.they eat microfauna in the sand. Once its gone they will probably needcfeeding. Not sure what though.
 
I had mine for 2 years before my haddoni ate it...they come out of the sand at feeding time and will just about eat anything you feed your fish or coral
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new