Schrauf’s Waterbox Peninsula Mini 25

OP
Schraufabagel

Schraufabagel

View Badges
Reaction score
CoralVue Hydros support is awesome. They helped me fix the problem. Turns out there is a certain order you have to do to completely factory reset a device. 1) Delete it from the app under device properties 2) Wipe the pump settings by holding the magnet until the light turns purple 3) After it reboots, hold the magnet until the light turns yellow to reset the WiFi settings 4) After reboot, you can now add the device again and it should now successfully work like new

OP
Schraufabagel

Schraufabagel

View Badges
Reaction score
Just did a 60% water change (~14 gallons). The nitrite test was promising at first since it started out lighter. But it looks like it's still at 5 ppm Nitrite (which is the highest color on the API kit). What should I do now? Should I just keep doing water changes? Should I leave it continue to work itself out? In theory the cycle is complete since the Ammonia ran all the way to 0 before I started doing water changes.

Edit: got opinions in another thread

Last edited:
OP
Schraufabagel

Schraufabagel

View Badges
Reaction score
Here are some pictures of my current desk setup. These two tanks will be moved to a side table with my printer. My Waterbox Peninsula Mini 25 will be going on the left side of the desk, and everything will be shifted to the right. The left tank is prepped for red cherry shrimp that arrive this week. The right tank is for a betta fish eventually.

_1030145.JPG
_1030138.JPG
_1030130.JPG
_1030133.JPG

CS