Secret Santa 2019 Gift show off thread

SDK

Reef Diver
View Badges
Reaction score
Big shout out to whoever picked up the ball for my Secret Santa gift!!! Thanks so much!!!

I got the one thing I had listed, plus some of my wife’s favorite chocolate. Merry Christmas for sure!

38A08962-3814-4F8C-86B0-106C075CBF8B.jpeg

tweeter

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Are you kidding me? All I can say is wow and thank you to whoever sent me a surprise 2nd package. I received some stuff from BRS last week and I though that maybe I forgot about an item and they split up the shipping. When I opened the box I was speechless. The only clue that I have is who I think is @JoshH followed my Elfster list. Whoever sent me this I wish I could hug you, even if it made you feel slightly uncomfortable :p. 1000 thank yous!!!!

Gyre.jpg
OMG!! That's awesome!!!

tweeter

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I recieved my Christmas gift from my Surrogate Secret Santa this weekend from @leilani908! She even remembered my birthday! It was so so very kind of her to send me a gift! My fish love the food, thanks so much! I was going to place an order this week for that very kind! The feeder works great and my tank thanks you for the NO3Po4X and A & B foods!
I hope you all have a great year!
Sincerely, Lisa

IMG_3828.JPG

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Today I received my Secret Santa (maybe secret Valentine at this point) gift from my replacement SS. Thank you very much for some nice swag from BRS!
Haha! Happy Valentine's Day (Christmas in February??), man. Sorry it took so long for you to get a gift, but I really hope you enjoy the swag! Hopefully it's still cool enough for it to be useful. :) I enjoyed being your SSS (Surrogate Secret Santa)! Hope 2020 is an amazing year for you and yours! All the best to you!!

andyg1960

View Badges
Reaction score
Haha! Happy Valentine's Day (Christmas in February??), man. Sorry it took so long for you to get a gift, but I really hope you enjoy the swag! Hopefully it's still cool enough for it to be useful. :) I enjoyed being your SSS (Surrogate Secret Santa)! Hope 2020 is an amazing year for you and yours! All the best to you!!
It’s great and I truly appreciate it. Thanks, Daniel.

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 28 30.8%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 21 23.1%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 23 25.3%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 19 20.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back