Share your LOOT!!!

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Mine just showed up at the door and I love it! Totally underrated but on a new build, plumbing costs can add up quickly, Especially with a basement sump and a closed loop system!!

Thank you SO SO much SS, whoever you are!!:D:D:D:D
20181218_132022.jpg

That is awesome. I am debating getting color PVC but have to wait to see my sump and what color it is.

I am going to get it from HD.

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
That is awesome. I am debating getting color PVC but have to wait to see my sump and what color it is.

I am going to get it from HD.

Home Depot doesn't carry it in Canada and the US Site won't ship to Canada. Formufit is definately the cheapest site, but they do not offer free shipping, to my knowledge. They do have the widest selection of coloured PVC I've ever found online. Aquarium specialty and BRS both carry it as Well, BRS has the free shipping bonus and obviously loyalty points system but are pretty limited in selection. I've never dealt with Aquarium specialty but they have almost the same selection as Formufit but are slightly pricier as well. I'll have to double check but I believe Formufit is the only one who offers 60" Pipe lengths as well.

Last edited:

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Hello,

I sent one to my person last thursday, because (what I had intended to send them wasn’t delivered to me yet) mainly my fault because I wasn’t home to sign for it oops. So now that I finally had a day off I can send that one, but sadly it will not show up till after Xmas. But I had to make sure they had something for Xmas :) I didn’t want them left out.

mike werner

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I agree @JoshH

We should all pitch in
I'll put up a $25 BRS gift certificate to any one that gets forgotten!
I sent mine out west today (Tue) so it should arrive Thursday at the latest.My fingers and toes are crossed
I have not received mine yet but hope it arrives after Christmas.I love those late gifts.Just when you think Christmas is all done,BAM!
It does my heart good to see all the KIND gestures our members (I mean santas) are showing to one another.We truly are a special community and it shows not just here but on the entire site.
Thanks to all for being part of "my" family everyday.MERRY CHRISTMAS MY FRIENDS

Last edited:

Captain Quint

Plank Owner of the Orca
View Badges
Reaction score
I'll put up a $25 BRS gift certificate to any one that gets screwgd!
I sent mine out west today (Tue) so it should arrive Thursday at the latest.My fingers and toes are crossed
I have not received mine yet but hope it arrives after Christmas.I love those late gifts.Just when you think Christmas is all done,BAM!
It does my heart good to see all the KIND gestures our members (I mean santas) are showing to one another.We truly are a special community and it shows not just here but on the entire site.
Thanks to all for being part of "my" family everyday.MERRY CHRISTMAS MY FRIENDS

That is a generous offer from you.

I can't imagine anyone signing up then and be old Ebenezer.

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Home Depot doesn't carry it in Canada and the US Site won't ship to Canada. Formufit is definately the cheapest site, but they do not offer free shipping, to my knowledge. They do have the widest selection of coloured PVC I've ever found online. Aquarium specialty and BRS both carry it as Well, BRS has the free shipping bonus and obviously loyalty points system but are pretty limited in selection. I've never dealt with Aquarium specialty but they have almost the same selection as Formufit but are slightly pricier as well. I'll have to double check but I believe Formufit is the only one who offers 60" Pipe lengths as well.

Yes, they are it for you in Canada. HD has it in 60" for here. Sorry about that. :(

Mrs. Herbert

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I love the fact people here is having fun with the Secret Santa and I love being part of the Reef 2 Reef community.

Our nieces wanted to help with the second box and they added their fav snacks and to the snacks that was on my person's list. A couple Reef related things also.

Last edited:

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 7.7%
Back