Show me your shallow SPS reefs :)

Punchanello

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 3, 2017
Messages
611
Reaction score
671
Location
Australia
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone,

My new build will be a shallow SPS reef. I'd love to see your FTS to get some inspiration.

Thanks!
 
B82AB5B6-B4C6-4403-A363-7A42DBF72D73.jpeg

Lights are ramping up, so a little blue ATM. I'll take a pic when they're at the normal setting. Tank is 36x36x16, six Kessil 360x's and 3 Orphek blue plus bars.
 
I was in the process of setting up a 25g lagoon when this whole pandemic started, so I had to put most of it on the back burner, but I did manage to get the stand frame built and painted. I want to put a shallow display fuge next to it and put a few clams in there with some mangroves.
 
Beautiful tank, how long has it been setup and what is the water volume?

Is that all mounted on large ceramic plates? Very cool looking sps tank
Febuary last year, tank is just under 300lt.
Some pillars are mounted on pvc pipe
20190202_154738.jpg
20190202_154715.jpg
20190202_154656.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new