Skimmer stuck in nuvo 40

Mattj815

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 3, 2017
Messages
147
Reaction score
98
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im trying to remove my tunze 9004 skimmer from my Im nuvo 40. I have it in one of the outer chambers. I dont remember how easy it went in and cant see where its getting hung up.

Does anyone have this setup and have removed the skimmer? Did it just slide out? I dont wanna put too much force into it.


Edit. Got it looks like one of the inside magnets popped off the holder and was jamming it up.
 
Last edited:
Glad u got it out
 
Im trying to remove my tunze 9004 skimmer from my Im nuvo 40. I have it in one of the outer chambers. I dont remember how easy it went in and cant see where its getting hung up.

Does anyone have this setup and have removed the skimmer? Did it just slide out? I dont wanna put too much force into it.


Edit. Got it looks like one of the inside magnets popped off the holder and was jamming it up.
I also have same problem with 9004 skimmer stuck in nuvo 40. Do you have more details on how you go it loose please?
 
I usually just have to wiggle mine a little bit. There is a small lip that it gets stuck on. Mine is in the far right chamber
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new