Skimmer stuck in nuvo 40

Mattj815

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im trying to remove my tunze 9004 skimmer from my Im nuvo 40. I have it in one of the outer chambers. I dont remember how easy it went in and cant see where its getting hung up.

Does anyone have this setup and have removed the skimmer? Did it just slide out? I dont wanna put too much force into it.

Edit. Got it looks like one of the inside magnets popped off the holder and was jamming it up.

Last edited:

cs2049

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im trying to remove my tunze 9004 skimmer from my Im nuvo 40. I have it in one of the outer chambers. I dont remember how easy it went in and cant see where its getting hung up.

Does anyone have this setup and have removed the skimmer? Did it just slide out? I dont wanna put too much force into it.

Edit. Got it looks like one of the inside magnets popped off the holder and was jamming it up.
I also have same problem with 9004 skimmer stuck in nuvo 40. Do you have more details on how you go it loose please?

Nashvegas37128

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I usually just have to wiggle mine a little bit. There is a small lip that it gets stuck on. Mine is in the far right chamber

Back