Slice of the Reef

How many years have you been in the hobby?


  • Total voters
    35
Thanks mate, I had snorkelled part of the reef but not dived any of it. The southern Great Barrier Reef is pretty much on my door step. There is one local island i would like to go to one day.[/QUOTE]
I'm so jealous,if it were me I would be there every weekend :cool:

I'm between 4 and 10 years, so no option for me in the poll. ;)
lol Have you been in and out of the hobby?
 
got a couple photos for you guys enjoy;)
ric.png


sunset .png
 
lol Have you been in and out of the hobby?

Nope. Just no range for anyone between 4 and 10 years. Poll option is 4 years and then jumps to 10. I've been in for 6 years, so there doesn't seem to be an option for that. :-) Is "4" meant to be 4-9 years?
 
Let's see some photos of your favorite gobies, here mine.
IMG_20170211_221055_690_1489712656195.jpg
 
Update time: We the last couples of months have kinda been hard, broyopsis is starting to make a comeback and I've lost a couple SPS frags that seemed to be doing we and then over time just withered away.Other than that the reef is rocking.

IMG_20170430_103737_068.jpg


IMG_20170316_153335_681.jpg
 
WWC Jelly Bean that started as a single eye, been feeding it reef roads up to twice and a week and bang here it is now.
IMG_1851.jpg
 
A few pics of how the reef looks atm.Got racks on all sides lol
IMG_3116.jpeg
IMG_3117.jpeg
IMG_3118.jpeg
IMG_3120.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new