SLM's 120 Show

Slm222

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2014
Messages
380
Reaction score
87
Location
Corpus Christi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im starting this thread a little late but I will start with the pictures I do have and keep up with it from here on. I built my own stand with 2x6 on top rail followed by 3/4 plywood. The stand is skinned in beadboard.





im upgrading from a 93 frameless cube, which is for sale by the way. ;)

 
As for equipment im moving several things over from the cube.

Already have 1 hydra 52 (so need to order another)
Vertex Omega 150 skimmer
TLF 150 reactors
Waveline DC6000 return pump
2 Jeabo RW15
 
Looking good!
 
Tank and stand set in position. Just need to build the canopy and doors.
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1405050894.818727.jpg

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1405050910.050079.jpg


Return and overflow
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1405050929.622287.jpg

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1405050964.640830.jpg

Adhi sump refugium
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1405050991.099883.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new