Spaghetti Worms

Reef_Addiction

unregistered
View Badges
Joined
Jan 2, 2012
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Location
Bay Area, Ca
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do you get rid of spaghetti worms? Any type of fish, slug, or crab eat these guys? I get annoyed when I see their tentacles stretching across my sand bed and annoying my zoa frags. I also see them on my zoa rock hiding in the small holes but have their tentacles stretching out across the rock and over my zoas. Any help, please
 
Arrow crabs and coral banded shrimp are both know to prey on worms in reef tanks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new