Spots on Acro

  • Thread starter Thread starter ReefJCB
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I really think they are bumps. They look like they have texture to them and there is no tissue damage around the bumps either
 
Closer pic can help and to be honest with that amount of marks if it was AEFW you would have seen at least one by now
 
Look at them under actinic. I had a similar thing with a bonsai, turns out it was just new polyps developing
 
Look at them under actinic. I had a similar thing with a bonsai, turns out it was just new polyps developing

I had this with my Pac Man acro I thought it was bite marks but few days later the green came in, it was new polyps
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 32.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new