Stock list, can I add another?

  • Thread starter Thread starter jgraz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jgraz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 12, 2012
Messages
1,553
Reaction score
302
Location
Bordentown, New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I've been tossing the idea around about adding another fish. I'm pretty sure I'm at or over capacity though especially with the 3 tangs. But figured I'd get some opinions anyway. Tank is 90gal.
Current stock:
2x occelaris clowns
2x bangaii's
Melanarus wrasse
6-line wrasse
Blue spot watchman
Hippo tang
Yellow tang
Kole tang
All tangs are in the 3-3.5" range

So what does everyone think. I'm leaning towards another wrasse if I do get one. Suggestions welcome
Thanks in advance
 
If your water parameters are in check i don't see any problem adding a smaller fish like a wrasse. Just don't feed more which could cause problems.
 
My parameters are spot on. I normally feed heavy anyway so extra feed won't be needed anyway. What wrasse would you recommend. Keep in mind this is a full mixed reef heavy on the SPS side. So what ever I add must be reef safe and get along.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 31 30.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new