Storing an Aquarium

yanni

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all!!

So I currently have an empty Red Sea Max Nano sitting in my room with some dry rock already scaped in it. It’s currently sitting there empty only because I’m moving in with my partner in 6 months, so I figured better to wait until then to set it up!

So my question is, is the tank going to be okay sitting empty in my room? It gets only roughly 2hrs of direct sunlight, but besides that my room is generally shady and can be quite cool. I was only worried about the seals being damaged by 2hrs of sun each day? Could that be an issue for when it gets wet, and potentially be a leak risk?

Any advice is super appreciated, thank you all!

Just thought I should mention, all the equipment is boxed within my wardrobe or stand for the tank… :)

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Hey all!!

So I currently have an empty Red Sea Max Nano sitting in my room with some dry rock already scaped in it. It’s currently sitting there empty only because I’m moving in with my partner in 6 months, so I figured better to wait until then to set it up!

So my question is, is the tank going to be okay sitting empty in my room? It gets only roughly 2hrs of direct sunlight, but besides that my room is generally shady and can be quite cool. I was only worried about the seals being damaged by 2hrs of sun each day? Could that be an issue for when it gets wet, and potentially be a leak risk?

Any advice is super appreciated, thank you all!

Just thought I should mention, all the equipment is boxed within my wardrobe or stand for the tank… :)
Absolutely yes, just not a hot area which can or May soften silicone which shouldn’t happen

Back