Tangaroa's Tank

Tangaroa

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 13, 2014
Messages
6
Reaction score
1
Location
Hereford - UK
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi

I'm new to the site and would like to show you my progress to date.

I have been keeping marines for 4 years.

My current system has a display volume of 320 US Gallons.

I'm always looking for new sources of information and inspiration. I have enjoyed reading some of the threads highlighted on facebook, so thought I'd join in the fun.

I'll have a look around the site to see how to post up a video and hopefully I'll have a link put up in a few minutes......
 
This is just a teaser....

[video=youtube_share;Cyp_rLSlwrM]http://youtu.be/Cyp_rLSlwrM[/video]

It's available in HD.

I hope you like it.
 
Oh what a spectacular reef! Please post up some photos of the tank and the build! Welcome to R2R!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new