The Circle by Ted Dekker

revsgirl

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am on book two "Red" from the Circle Series!! I actually started with book 0 "Green" so I am on the third read. The amazing thing! You can start at book 0 or 1 and it be the correct succession!! These books are amazing!!!! I highly recommend them to anyone who enjoys Sci/Fi/Fantasy!! Ted Dekker is the man!!

OP
OP
revsgirl

revsgirl

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You will not be disappointed!! :D

BarbH

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have read several of his books along with Frank Peretti, both good authors.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
revsgirl

revsgirl

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got one on the shelf by Frank Peretti right now! "Monster" I will be reading it soon! :D

wysiwyg

marine predator man
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i do alot of reading so im always interested in reading books. my latest book i just read was 50 shades of grey and would highly recomend it

OP
OP
revsgirl

revsgirl

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've heard that one is good! I just might have to pick that one up as well! ;)

BarbH

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Monster was really good, a couple of others that I liked was The Oath is another good one by Peretti. Also Dekker and Peretti did one together called House which was good. One of the Dekker ones that I liked was Three, although the movie compared to the book I felt was a bit of a let down.

OP
OP
revsgirl

revsgirl

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes!! I've heard of all those! So excited that I've found a new author that I love. Always a bummer when you run out of books to read from your fave author!! I'm only three books in! I've got a ways to go! :bounce:

BarbH

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another author that I have really enjoyed in the sci-fi/fantansy realm is Terry Pratchett. He is a British author and has some of that dry British humor in it. He is one that I am always keeping an eye out for new releases, have one of his newest books that I need to read.

BarbH

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes!! I've heard of all those! So excited that I've found a new author that I love. Always a bummer when you run out of books to read from your fave author!! I'm only three books in! I've got a ways to go! :bounce:

I know how that goes, lol that or when it is a few years between new books and you just read everything that has been released and left waiting for a new one to come out.

BarbH

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I know how that goes, lol that or when it is a few years between new books and you just read everything that has been released and left waiting for a new one to come out.

wysiwyg

marine predator man
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i was on a big louis lamor kick for a while and he had so many books you always had something to read from him but after a while the western books start to read the same

OP
OP
revsgirl

revsgirl

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Tell me about it! I tend to forget I've gotten into a series. I was at the store the other day and saw the fifth book to a series I've read over the last couple of years and didn't even know it was out!?

i was on a big louis lamor kick for a while and he had so many books you always had something to read from him but after a while the western books start to read the same

I know what you mean. I've been in those ruts before. I'll find something else and then maybe go back if I get a wild hair! :tongue:

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 70 44.3%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 74 46.8%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 14 8.9%
Back