NOTED TROUBLEMAKERView Badges
Build Thread Contributor
Reef Tank 365
- Feb 10, 2017
- Reaction score
- Southern California
Thanks, they're starting to color back up now that they're in my tank again. My friend kept them alive for me during the dino issue but lost some color. They're slowly getting back to where I want them to be!Honestly, yours are so pretty it wouldn't matter what size they are.
Buy 6x3” tiles from Home Depot and just cut them in half. It’ll do the trick in a pinchToday's reefing plan:
- Pick up berghia today
- Pick up a few corals
- Pick up some corals to sell for a friend
- Help friend dip 120+ colonies
- Clean power heads of stray bubble algae
- Tell emerald crabs they're good shell boys
- Lament the month long wait for bonsai structure
- Look for 3" frag tiles for frag tank
- Probably more I'm forgetting....
Being a fellow fly in the ointment, I have also stopped coral essentials, mostly because my lfs has been out of it, I have less cyano having added less than half of the recommended dose for my water volume, I also then stopped the metals trace B, trying a new Fuel.I have, but stopped usage as I have remnants of dinos left over. Ive noticed the remaining dinos I have go crazy for coral essentials.. not sure why.