The Garden -- Rakies shallow SPS cube

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Family is forcing the tank to go down. I don't have the physical capacity nor money to maintain this hobby.
I'm sorry to hear that Rakie. I'm sure there will be another tank in your future.

Janci

Staghorns will prevail
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Take care Rakie!
One day you'll be back

OP
OP
Rakie

Rakie

NOTED TROUBLEMAKER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You always come back.

Things are a lot rougher than average these days. I'm wondering when my family will kill me. This was 2 days ago, broken ocular socket and hemorrhage behind the eye. Father started a fight, mom tried to stop it by holding me down, my brother ran into hold me down thinking I started the fight too... And my dad decided he could have free swings on my face while i couldn't defend myself. He's also chased a man at work with a knife for looking at him funny or something like that... so you know, living with crazy people is cool.

Here's where i'm at. I wish more than anything I could worry about fish tanks but now i'm worried about being murdered. I'm honestly putting this here because who knows if/when they may try to kill me. If I get killed maybe they'll find this.

Life sucks and then you die.

Last edited:

williamCreery

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Things are a lot rougher than average these days. I'm wondering when my family will kill me. This was 2 days ago, broken ocular socket and hemorrhage behind the eye. Father started a fight, mom tried to stop it by holding me down, my brother ran into hold me down thinking I started the fight too... And my dad decided he could have free swings on my face while i couldn't defend myself. He's also chased a man at work with a knife for looking at him funny or something like that... so you know, living with crazy people is cool.

Here's where i'm at. I wish more than anything I could worry about fish tanks but now i'm worried about being murdered. I'm honestly putting this here because who knows if/when they may try to kill me. If I get killed maybe they'll find this.

Man. I’m sorry for the loss of the hobby due to the family situation. It’s never easy. I left from an abusive family. I loved what I do. With pain and and sweat I moved out to find a better more so independent life. I couldn’t come back to the hobby after 2 years of financially struggling and living in my car. I hope you see this and read this to find yourself not the only one but there is great potential in yourself to find a way through this and have this not in a wrong way, but to motivate you to yourself and have what you want in life away from harm.
I’m sorry this happened to you brother. God bless you.

OP
OP
Rakie

Rakie

NOTED TROUBLEMAKER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man. I’m sorry for the loss of the hobby due to the family situation. It’s never easy. I left from an abusive family. I loved what I do. With pain and and sweat I moved out to find a better more so independent life. I couldn’t come back to the hobby after 2 years of financially struggling and living in my car. I hope you see this and read this to find yourself not the only one but there is great potential in yourself to find a way through this and have this not in a wrong way, but to motivate you to yourself and have what you want in life away from harm.
I’m sorry this happened to you brother. God bless you.

I'm disabled and trying to work on disability slowly, maybe something will come of it someday.

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
#MODS Take note to previous posts

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Very sorry to hear
Take care of You first - the hobby will always be here as well as R2R

OP
OP
Rakie

Rakie

NOTED TROUBLEMAKER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very sorry to hear
Take care of You first - the hobby will always be here as well as R2R

i'm borderline homeless, and i'm disabled now. not a pot to wee in and not a dime for anything. Can't even afford a $25 cell phone or gas. Trying to speed up disability with social services due to how bad it's gotten here... we'll see. Not sure i'll ever be able to afford a tank again

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 14.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 7.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 80 55.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 7.0%
Back