Thrift Shop Down the Road

ColoradoReefer

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 31, 2014
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Lakewood, CO
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All!!

I'm very excited to have just become a reef2reef member. I very much enjoy the posts that come across Facebook and look forward to learning from and adding to the community.

This competition coincides well with a build I was doing anyway.

I recently moved from Iowa to Colorado and unfortunately my 22.5 gal cube broke on the way out here. My fish were safe in a tub which they have been for the last 4 weeks.

I just got my system cycling today and I will document the steps that got my system rebuilt to the point as shown below but for now I just want to get my entry in!

20140731_163114.jpg


unnamed.jpg


-ColoradoReefer
 
Being that I used my existing sand, rock, and some water from my mobile tub I figured I could count on next to no cycle time.
...
To be sure I'm sending in a test crew of a Trio of blue chromis ($10) , they seem to be doing fine..

20140801_081641.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new