OP
OP
Homewrecker

Homewrecker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They didn't have the sump then. Did you get the one with the sump? I see that is all they offer now. I thought they were clearing them out when I ordered mine. Must have just been a change where now they have the sump.
This is an AIO which I kind of regret but we’ll see how it goes. I’ve been wanting this tank for years and after going with a reefer 525 and some other tanks I decided this was manageable with my lifestyle

OP
OP
Homewrecker

Homewrecker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The catfish inspected the glass for quality last night and I started on the scape. It needs SO much work
IMG_0215.jpeg

IMG_0223.jpeg

braaap

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
This is an AIO which I kind of regret but we’ll see how it goes. I’ve been wanting this tank for years and after going with a reefer 525 and some other tanks I decided this was manageable with my lifestyle

Oh ok. Ya I got the one drilled for a sump but it didn't come with their new sump. I thought they were clearing them out to discontinue them and had always loved the dimensions. Such a good tank.

OP
OP
Homewrecker

Homewrecker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh ok. Ya I got the one drilled for a sump but it didn't come with their new sump. I thought they were clearing them out to discontinue them and had always loved the dimensions. Such a good tank.
I think so too! I can’t wait to play with the scape tonight

OP
OP
Homewrecker

Homewrecker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank is up! The bucket on the floor is my media cycling and the cats have officially proven that they cannot be trusted I’ll be ordering a sturdier lid this week. Any suggestions?

IMG_0288.jpeg
IMG_0286.jpeg

Gumbies R Us

Another Fish in the Sea
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank is up! The bucket on the floor is my media cycling and the cats have officially proven that they cannot be trusted I’ll be ordering a sturdier lid this week. Any suggestions?

IMG_0288.jpeg
IMG_0286.jpeg
Love the aquascape!

OP
OP
Homewrecker

Homewrecker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank is filling up (slowly) and I really wish I had bought a booster pump LOL!
Going to check the media and see if it’s cycled already.
Kraken lid has been designed and I’m just waiting on an email from them to confirm dimensions.
I’ll be ordering some wet sides for my MPs, an RMS rail and some wire management stuff soon.

Cat fish is supervising the fill
IMG_0391.jpeg

OP
OP
Homewrecker

Homewrecker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Media is showing nitrite and I added a second larger dose of turbo start. Once I salt the tank I’ll do another round of ammonia and turbo into the main tank and then go from there

Kraken Reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank is filling up (slowly) and I really wish I had bought a booster pump LOL!
Going to check the media and see if it’s cycled already.
Kraken lid has been designed and I’m just waiting on an email from them to confirm dimensions.
I’ll be ordering some wet sides for my MPs, an RMS rail and some wire management stuff soon.

Cat fish is supervising the fill
IMG_0391.jpeg

We see your order and understand the options selected. If there is anything you'd like to confirm dimension wise, feel free to shoot us an email. Otherwise it will go through the production flow like normal.

OP
OP
Homewrecker

Homewrecker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We see your order and understand the options selected. If there is anything you'd like to confirm dimension wise, feel free to shoot us an email. Otherwise it will go through the production flow like normal.
Hi! Thanks for reaching out. I modified my desk to make it more difficult for the cats to play on top of this so I think I should be good.
If not the nurf gun will have to learn them a lesson!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 14.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 7.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 80 55.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 7.0%
Back