Toadstool for sale Large

Item Price
65.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

rockdiver

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 20, 2020
Messages
1,117
Reaction score
589
Location
chicago
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Have several large toadstool pcs wanna clear out like 2 stalks
65.00 each.
Northern IL by Six Flags.
No shipping
Thanks

20240731_181513.jpg 20240731_181502.jpg 20240731_180756.jpg 20240731_180749.jpg
 
Just checking in to see if you've changed your mind about shipping.
 
Hello unfortunately no especially is this cold weather.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new