Trying to identify something...

Amantijt

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
453
Reaction score
221
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So have a hammer and it’s always had some “dark spots” figured it was some discoloration of some sort. After tonight looks like it has spread ALOT since I’ve last paid attention to it. Might someone know what or why there is some blue Something growing around my hammer? Got the best pic I could. It was maybe 1/4 visible a few months ago and now seems to be growing/spreading on this coral alone very steadily. Should I be worried or leave it alone? Lmk thanks

8FDE1660-7BAA-4B69-9282-6BC50AAB5093.jpeg
 
+1 sponge. That variety there tends to be a bit aggressive I would personally remove.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new