Ultrasound Pictures

  • Thread starter Thread starter MikeB
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Congrats!! Your life will never be the same... in a good way of course!
 
Awesome buddy! These are great! :D
 
Thats cool! I can't wait to get our ultrasound now!
 
congratulations_newborn-992.gif
 
Congrats on your new boy!!! When is he due? My girl is due January 14th. She will be my 1st.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new