using a ipad to connect to ESL?

  • Thread starter Thread starter mfinn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Joined
Jul 22, 2006
Messages
14,355
Reaction score
11,343
Location
Olympia, WA.
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Was wondering if using a ipad to connect to ESL is possible and who is doing it?
 
Contacted ecotech and they told me use the Mac mini iPad didn't work
Ahh, yeah. If they say it's a problem.
The ipad can use chrome. That should connect.
 
I don't have a reeflink
No, I meant using chrome browser to connect to esl with the usb cord.
I use chrome with my windows laptop.

But like you said originally ETM said it doesn't work.
Thanks.
 
it works perfect on the ipad but u cant use the ecosmartlive app, whit this app will be the same exact access like in the phone, so if u have the app just delete it then go to www.esl.com then u can work all settings in ur Radions, Vortechs, Vectras and reeflink, when u finish it then u can save the page on the ipad screen so next time u just go to the saved site in your ipad, its not that bad just some sensitive its all, hope it works. Happy reefing!!!!
 
it works perfect on the ipad but u cant use the ecosmartlive app, whit this app will be the same exact access like in the phone, so if u have the app just delete it then go to www.esl.com then u can work all settings in ur Radions, Vortechs, Vectras and reeflink, when u finish it then u can save the page on the ipad screen so next time u just go to the saved site in your ipad, its not that bad just some sensitive its all, hope it works. Happy reefing!!!!

Have you clicked this link? I did just for g.p. and it take you to some sort of school.
 
Mine stopped working. So I now hook my lights and Pumps to my Apex. Works perfect!!
 
Not sure why. It smelled a little burnt. I was going to send it in because it was under warranty but I I wanted to hook them up to my APEX.
 
No, the app worked. I've decided that if it can be hooked up to APEX then it's going on my tank. I love to be able to keep an eye on my tank while away.
 
Not sure why. It smelled a little burnt. I was going to send it in because it was under warranty.

what smelled burnt?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new