Warp and I say hello :)

BrittaniPearl

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 26, 2014
Messages
138
Reaction score
0
Location
Milford, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all!
My name is Brittani-Pearl, thanks for having me :) I have been on nano-reef but after following reef2reef on facebook I got motivated to start up a new tank for the Nano in 90 contest! Right now I have a 5.5 that has quite the story behind it, but I'll just introduce you all to the wrathful overlord of the tank, Warp :)
eenJx39.jpg
 
Welcome to REEF2REEF! We're very glad you joined and hope that you will enjoy the forums, enter contest, start a tank thread, and just be a part of our family friendly community!

Start a new tank thread here: Member Tanks

Enter a FREE contest here: R2R Giveaway and Contest Forum

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 
Thank you all :) Build threads made, regular and nano in 90 :) Bout to go hop on that contest thread too!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new