What do yo think ????

  • Thread starter Thread starter Batt
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Batt

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 20, 2011
Messages
171
Reaction score
22
Location
cleveland ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well im redoing my 120 with all new rock. What do you guys think of the aqauscaping , I love it so much placment for corals now. And the radions leds are great love them. So what you guys think.




20120126111718.jpg
20120126111737.jpg
 
Looks good! Did you attach the shelf rock with epoxy/cement, or is it just resting on the columns?
 
Looks good, should be very sweet once you get some corals growing over those shelves!
 
Batt do you think the radons will give u the coverage for ur tank too grow sps I have a diy led and any sps more than 3 or 4 inches not directly under LEDs brown out don't grow ! What makes these different?? I love the look of them !
 
Batt do you think the radons will give u the coverage for ur tank too grow sps I have a diy led and any sps more than 3 or 4 inches not directly under LEDs brown out don't grow ! What makes these different?? I love the look of them !

Thay have great coverage . I had DIY led on this tank before coverage was not so good but was reading alot on the radions and alot of people had better growth and color compared to the DYI leds
 
Looks, good and shelfing, allows way more room for corals and what not...I might have to look into some of this for my tank I will be setting up...thanks for some ideas!
 
That shelf look is absolutely wonderful, I havent been able to find stuff like that around here.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new