What is your favorite chalice?

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Joined
Nov 18, 2012
Messages
40,647
Reaction score
67,846
Location
Fontana, California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Tell us which chalice is your fave! If you've got a pic, post it up! It doesn't have to be HE, LE, Ultra or anything...but be sure to tell us what you love about it!
 
Rainbow Sherbert. Great combination of colors is what I love.
Rainbow%20Sherbert%201_zpsimqziknt.jpg
 
SC Dynamite hands down. I'd take a pic of mine but it receeded little recently :'(
 
Wwc superman chalice its still kinda new and coloring up. I was a fresh cut and didn't do to well during transport but here it is IMAG00023.jpg
 
Hard to go wrong with a bubble gum or bazooka joe.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 44.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new