Will many corals be for sale @ MACNA

DogueDeBordeaux

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 24, 2012
Messages
167
Reaction score
27
Location
NC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This will be my first MACNA. I was trying to find out if there will be many vendors selling sps frags? If so, are there a list of vendors that will be there?
 
Macna is awesome place to pick up some killer pieces of all types of corals. Check out Macna's website for a list of vendors. I've been to two and it's a great time!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new