WWC TimeSplitter 2019 LIVE SALE! 2,500+ WYSIWYG Corals, 200+ $5 Frags!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,
I’m new to the reefing hobby. I got my first reef tank of 9G last October (complete setup with fish, snails, shrimps, crabs, several anemones from a local aquatic store in my state of NJ).
Then we decided to build our own system.
My Husband is a pretty handy fella, and has purchased mostly used tanks and other items to start to build our system. Our display is 125G, with additional water support totaling close to or slightly over 400G (including the display).
The cabinet stand for the display my husband built is on the tall side (*nothing’s in the display past what’s grown from cycling the system).
We have two quarantine tanks running, one for fish and other for corals.
Truly, I’m trying to learn as much as I can, but my husband has been reading up on the care and keeping of reef tanks since 85 (so having this, is a life dream for him, and new dream for me).
Whew I wrote a lot, and there’s still more I got to get out, to make sure we are ready for the sale

This will be our first live sale.
I ordered a ship box for next Friday
I used the code livesaleship as directed *noticed and clicked on the blue arrow next to the promo code box. The page did a refresh and noticed the added ship price was minus, as stated.
My question is for the live sale, hoping to get lucky, I’ve read the rules to use my real name with placing order (like with the shipbox I did).
Am I understanding correctly... Is the sale actually on WWC web, thru a link from this thread.
I don’t know how to post a pic of my tank, it asks for a url, I don’t have a url for my pics (any suggestions?)
Not sure if this posts my forum nic
It’s Mrs.Sponge.
Thanks in advance for any tips

As was previously mentioned, the sale happens right here on this thread. We will post corals every few minutes and you click the link to the coral that you want, which will send you to our that exact coral on our site. After either checking out with the coral or having it sold before you could, you will want to come right back here to wait for the next batch of corals to be posted by hitting refresh repeatedly. Rinse and repeat until you have your fill :)

Very important note - do not leave a sold item in your cart when you try to check out with another. If you do it will very frustrating as you will not be able to check out...

In regards to posting an image - just upload a file from the button below when posting.

I'm so excited this will be my first live sale! I can't wait to see what's available!!

We are excited for you!!! Best of luck to you :)

Mrs.Sponge

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my 9G (husband gave me a quick tutorial on how to post pictures in this group *thanks)

Mrs.Sponge

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
F904D300-1B5E-46B9-9C3A-57BA51C4C652.jpeg

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Always a great sale by WWc and wow- great prizes !!

DirtMcGurt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We starting in 45 mins? Or can I not tell time...?

dugthefish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didnt get a promo code. How do I get the $24.99 shipping or is it too late?

Edit: never mind, I'm dumb lol

STYLOCITY

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As was previously mentioned, the sale happens right here on this thread. We will post corals every few minutes and you click the link to the coral that you want, which will send you to our that exact coral on our site. After either checking out with the coral or having it sold before you could, you will want to come right back here to wait for the next batch of corals to be posted by hitting refresh repeatedly. Rinse and repeat until you have your fill :)

Very important note - do not leave a sold item in your cart when you try to check out with another. If you do it will very frustrating as you will not be able to check out...

In regards to posting an image - just upload a file from the button below when posting.

We are excited for you!!! Best of luck to you :)
yeah i found that out the hard way last time. thanks for the reminder!

Jon Fishman

Cleveland Ohio, buy/sell local!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is charging me $24.99 to “ship” the $24.99 shipping making it $49.98. what am I doing wrong?

Jon Fishman

Cleveland Ohio, buy/sell local!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got it. Thanks guys. Was a little unclear that that was a code.... only say to purchase and it said “select live sale shipping at checkout “ after buying. Either way, good to go!

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How about a new release that will be coming up during the sale?!?

We've been cooking this one up in the top of our 500 for more than a year now and it's finally ready for it's initial release!

Introducing our WWC Soul Reaper Acropora!

WWC_Soul_Reaper_Acropora_02828_SM.jpg

WWC_Soul_Reaper_Acropora_02873_SMDL.jpg

WWC_Soul_Reaper_Acropora_02829_SM.jpg

WWC_Soul_Reaper_Acropora_02877_SMDL.jpg

Brian Saxby

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got a question. When the frag posted on R2R is sold does the forum say “sold” or is it deleted?

Jason0203

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My 90 gallon tank. It will be soon getting replaced by a Reefer XL 425.

Jason Bullis

E742F9DD-9D08-427D-BE92-8235907FE1BB.jpeg

Last edited:

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 6.1%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 4.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 107 81.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.5%
Back