WWC TimeSplitter 2019 LIVE SALE! 2,500+ WYSIWYG Corals, 200+ $5 Frags!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Salted Tank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC If I already have a non live sale order shipping next Friday, do I need to buy shipping again or can I add live sale items to that shipment? Thanks for the help and look forward to tomorrow! My first live sale! :D

oohnoo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Loved your sale last year. Can't wait for this one. Trying to add shipping for Thursday by clicking on the link you provided. When it opens it's $24.99 and on checking out it want to add $24.99 shipping again. Not sure what to do

boltzfan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is a code to use at checkout to remove the shipping from a shipping module purchase. The code is LIVESALESHIP.

Refund sent already ;)

LS2.JPG

Loved your sale last year. Can't wait for this one. Trying to add shipping for Thursday by clicking on the link you provided. When it opens it's $24.99 and on checking out it want to add $24.99 shipping again. Not sure what to do

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC is there anything different in terms of the checkout process since the last live sale? For example I remember early in the last sale the calendar on checkout was removed to speed up the process.

Everything should be the same as last time. We will do our best to expedite the process :)

@WWC If I already have a non live sale order shipping next Friday, do I need to buy shipping again or can I add live sale items to that shipment? Thanks for the help and look forward to tomorrow! My first live sale! :D

You do not have to purchase shipping again if you already have an existing order. We will combine everything together before shipping it out this coming Thursday:)

ChloG

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you buy more than one coral at different times during the sale do you only have to pay for one shipping?

Camper

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you buy more than one coral at different times during the sale do you only have to pay for one shipping?
Once you purchase a shipping module any other corals you buy you just enter promo code livesaleship to include with the previous paid for shipping

Rv Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are we supposed to purchase the shipping now? This is my first time I’ll take any help I can get lol

Mrs.Sponge

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,
I’m new to the reefing hobby. I got my first reef tank of 9G last October (complete setup with fish, snails, shrimps, crabs, several anemones from a local aquatic store in my state of NJ).
Then we decided to build our own system.
My Husband is a pretty handy fella, and has purchased mostly used tanks and other items to start to build our system. Our display is 125G, with additional water support totaling close to or slightly over 400G (including the display).
The cabinet stand for the display my husband built is on the tall side (*nothing’s in the display past what’s grown from cycling the system).
We have two quarantine tanks running, one for fish and other for corals.
Truly, I’m trying to learn as much as I can, but my husband has been reading up on the care and keeping of reef tanks since 85 (so having this, is a life dream for him, and new dream for me).
Whew I wrote a lot, and there’s still more I got to get out, to make sure we are ready for the sale

This will be our first live sale.
I ordered a ship box for next Friday
I used the code livesaleship as directed *noticed and clicked on the blue arrow next to the promo code box. The page did a refresh and noticed the added ship price was minus, as stated.
My question is for the live sale, hoping to get lucky, I’ve read the rules to use my real name with placing order (like with the shipbox I did).
Am I understanding correctly... Is the sale actually on WWC web, thru a link from this thread.
I don’t know how to post a pic of my tank, it asks for a url, I don’t have a url for my pics (any suggestions?)
Not sure if this posts my forum nic
It’s Mrs.Sponge.
Thanks in advance for any tips

CWR24

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,
I’m new to the reefing hobby. I got my first reef tank of 9G last October (complete setup with fish, snails, shrimps, crabs, several anemones from a local aquatic store in my state of NJ).
Then we decided to build our own system.
My Husband is a pretty handy fella, and has purchased mostly used tanks and other items to start to build our system. Our display is 125G, with additional water support totaling close to or slightly over 400G (including the display).
The cabinet stand for the display my husband built is on the tall side (*nothing’s in the display past what’s grown from cycling the system).
We have two quarantine tanks running, one for fish and other for corals.
Truly, I’m trying to learn as much as I can, but my husband has been reading up on the care and keeping of reef tanks since 85 (so having this, is a life dream for him, and new dream for me).
Whew I wrote a lot, and there’s still more I got to get out, to make sure we are ready for the sale

This will be our first live sale.
I ordered a ship box for next Friday
I used the code livesaleship as directed *noticed and clicked on the blue arrow next to the promo code box. The page did a refresh and noticed the added ship price was minus, as stated.
My question is for the live sale, hoping to get lucky, I’ve read the rules to use my real name with placing order (like with the shipbox I did).
Am I understanding correctly... Is the sale actually on WWC web, thru a link from this thread.
I don’t know how to post a pic of my tank, it asks for a url, I don’t have a url for my pics (any suggestions?)
Not sure if this posts my forum nic
It’s Mrs.Sponge.
Thanks in advance for any tips

Sale is right here where u r looking and posting.......good luck!!

Butuz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, i bought a shipping module, it charged me twice. Subtotal then shipping again. @WWC I assume this will be corrected automatically or do I need to call you guys to fix?

KirstenB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, i bought a shipping module, it charged me twice. Subtotal then shipping again. @WWC I assume this will be corrected automatically or do I need to call you guys to fix?
There was a promo code that was emailed to us that you entered at checkout that removed the second $24.99 charge.

KirstenB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, i dont have that email yet. I am sure wwc will fix it. So far, I have gotten 4 emails with “welcome” wwc points.
It might have been on the first page of this thread somewhere too. I had trouble finding it too but hopefully the awesome team at WWC can resolve that for you.

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 33 29.7%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 28 25.2%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 24 21.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back