WWC TimeSplitter 2019 LIVE SALE! 2,500+ WYSIWYG Corals, 200+ $5 Frags!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just went at looked at my order from the black Friday web sale. I can't find the receipt but by looking through the pictures I got the following in a 4 frag pack:

Holllywood stunner chalice
Pipe organ coral
Zoa (can't remember which)
A nice acan

Nice! One things for sure, I can identify way more corals than I could before the sale! Win for me! :D

Jrod381

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That moment you realize your raising your kids right this was in my oldest daughters room future reefer lol. One loves corals the other loves fish

287FFC69-2C90-42B6-B19E-99823C56643B.jpeg

NanoMike

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I took another look at the after sale and accidentally spent some more money lol. Here’s what I got:

61A7B7D7-CA4E-40BD-B0F6-EE513BB9EC7A.png

Jon Fishman

Cleveland Ohio, buy/sell local!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am angry at myself for pulling the trigger on the 4-pack before I read closely (thinking they were more limited) when I should have jumped on the 9-pack.

My new tank is going to be full before it is even built as it is......

adrianr514

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My .02 on the CC issues... everyone seemed to be having them so we were all at the same disadvantage. I had it on multiple occasions. Yes it was frustrating. But come on people, no one is perfect. The folks as WWC don't have to do this for us. They take all the feedback at the end of the sales and try to make the next one even better as a result. So you didn't get that one (or 10) coral you had to have. So go buy it now. Sorry people griping about things that shouldn't happen but do through no fault of anyone just rub me wrong. There is always someone out there that has it worse off then you, be thankful that we even get this awesome chance to score some sweet stuff at all.
Everything happens for a reason. Thanks again WWC. look forward to next time whatever that may bring. sorry.

PS i am more ****** at that guy who spoiled GOT ending then WWC for CC issues seriously.

Yes right there with you about neon D O U C H E and thinking it’s funny to spoil it.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
it would be nice if the corals came with care instructions i know there are lots of people on here that are fairly new that it would help out a TON @WWC

You can reference the website for care and instructions. Click on the category and some information is offered there.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are no CC issues with the website or there wouldn't have been 2,200+ orders. The nature of the live sale checkout is the issue- where hundreds of people are going for the same item with 1 inventory count. Obviously there is going to be some occasional random error messages and timeouts on the users end when trying to checkout in that kind of situation. Of course it would be ideal for a big popup to happen that said "Sorry you were to slow! You lost this live sale coral, try again!" but that's not easily implemented, maybe one day.

Res_Ipsa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a fun time with the sale and am happy with the couple of frags that I won, but there are some issues with the format that don't appeal to me, personally. I don't think I will participate in another once of these sales with the same format, but it sure is a great way to see the interaction between a retailer and R2R.

I'm happy to offer some constructive feedback if anyone wants it. Otherwise, happy reefing!

SaltwaterFishAddiction

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got my babies acclimated! Have to say my corals look better in person than their pics... which were amazing. Can’t put a price on how much I learned throughout the sale. Thanks again R2R and WWC.

SaltwaterFishAddiction

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got my babies acclimated! Have to say my corals look better in person than their pics... which were amazing. Can’t put a price on how much I learned throughout the sale. Thanks again R2R and WWC.

SaltwaterFishAddiction

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

SaltwaterFishAddiction

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

TARHEEL78

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC How long are the other frag packs on the website going to be on sale? Not the 4 and 9 live sale packs but the normal packs.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC How long are the other frag packs on the website going to be on sale? Not the 4 and 9 live sale packs but the normal packs.
They are discounted normally always. The discounts for live sales do not stack for frag packs, they are not double discounted.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

• I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Other.

Back