WWC TimeSplitter 2019 LIVE SALE! 2,500+ WYSIWYG Corals, 200+ $5 Frags!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC how can I apply my points to my purchase

You'll notice an icon in the shape of a crown on the bottom left of every page. That is where all of the rewards sign up/details happen. All your questions should be able to be answered right there :)

@WWC So what are the points used for that we earned from purchases? Not seeing what they give you?

You are getting cash back on every purchase you make. Once you accumulate enough you can redeem those points on corals off of our site :)

@WWC any chance shipping dates can be changed?

Of course! Please send us an email to [email protected] so we can change that for you.

it would be nice if the corals came with care instructions i know there are lots of people on here that are fairly new that it would help out a TON @WWC

They do! Now it's a basic care sheet, but you can do further research in google or you are more than welcome to ask here in this thread and we'll do our best to get back to you in a timely manner.

I was never able to score one of those fabled $5 frags. But I did pick up the following and I think I’m going to have to upgrade my tank light for that monti. So @WWC what kind of mystery frag will you be sending out to those of us who did the pre sale????? I hope it’s something awesome
26711D38-30C9-478A-B98E-93CE71C374AE.png
AA146B4A-297B-4558-B1DF-0453EDA35006.png

4C7785EA-9692-4411-B3BB-FAC784775608.png

C54290C3-7FC1-4945-91A1-57D7AF9BC8B2.png
BE8D23F6-FCA1-4CBE-B2FB-C5309DF675FD.png

A Mystery frag is just that... a mystery, lol

Riley Perkofski

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you want to shoot us a run down of your setup in pm, no problem. We'll see if we can give you any insight.
I have an all in one tank 15gal waterbox. Have an algae issue I’m working on been taking out slime and hair algae as it appears each day. I check the tank parameters everyday and everything’s still in check. Cleaned all filters and added a new filter sock. I have 5 LPS corals and for some reason just the Aussie lord is struggling. I have a war coral and Duncan and trumpet forgot the other ones name. I just have the one coral struggling and when it was fed last night it did have its feeder tentacles out and accepted the food. I use reef roids. From what I’ve read in forums it seems like an isolated case...

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My .02 on the CC issues... everyone seemed to be having them so we were all at the same disadvantage. I had it on multiple occasions. Yes it was frustrating. But come on people, no one is perfect. The folks as WWC don't have to do this for us. They take all the feedback at the end of the sales and try to make the next one even better as a result. So you didn't get that one (or 10) coral you had to have. So go buy it now. Sorry people griping about things that shouldn't happen but do through no fault of anyone just rub me wrong. There is always someone out there that has it worse off then you, be thankful that we even get this awesome chance to score some sweet stuff at all.
Everything happens for a reason. Thanks again WWC. look forward to next time whatever that may bring. sorry.

PS i am more ticked at that guy who spoiled GOT ending then WWC for CC issues seriously.

skywelker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe I missed it earlier in the thread, but are we not allowed to use store credit for the after sale? I tried to redeem points for a frag, but at checkout it says the discount code isn't valid for items in my cart.

Mrs.Sponge

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Going on memory, so take that for what it’s worth.
We can’t use reward points for the live and after sales connected to the event.
I’ve been reading a lot here, so something could have got messed up, even my interpretation of what I read.
Because I believed that what I read, I didn’t bother trying to put mine thru.

skywelker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe I missed it earlier in the thread, but are we not allowed to use store credit for the after sale? I tried to redeem points for a frag, but at checkout it says the discount code isn't valid for items in my cart.

Nevermind, looks like maybe it is treating store credit like rewards points which cannot be redeemed until tomorrow morning. Oh well, guess I'll save them for my next road trip

skywelker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Going on memory, so take that for what it’s worth.
We can’t use reward points for the live and after sales connected to the event.
I’ve been reading a lot here, so something could have got messed up, even my interpretation of what I read.
Because I believed that what I read, I didn’t bother trying to put mine thru.

Thank you!

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We will combine a list of everyone who made a purchase during sale hours and a list of everyone who posted every hour throughout the sale. Then we will combine both lists and create a raffle drawing on randompicker.com. We will post the results here in the thread.

clm65

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like there are still 184 leftover corals on the WWC website, with 20% off the LS pricing. No excuse for not getting some if you are still wishing you won more.

gotem86

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can someone who has done this in the past chime in and tell us what you received in your frag pack? I'm wishing for a torch(lol) and hoping to receive corals that my equipment can handle.

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My .02 on the CC issues... everyone seemed to be having them so we were all at the same disadvantage. I had it on multiple occasions. Yes it was frustrating. But come on people, no one is perfect. The folks as WWC don't have to do this for us. They take all the feedback at the end of the sales and try to make the next one even better as a result. So you didn't get that one (or 10) coral you had to have. So go buy it now. Sorry people griping about things that shouldn't happen but do through no fault of anyone just rub me wrong. There is always someone out there that has it worse off then you, be thankful that we even get this awesome chance to score some sweet stuff at all.
Everything happens for a reason. Thanks again WWC. look forward to next time whatever that may bring. sorry.

PS i am more ****** at that guy who spoiled GOT ending then WWC for CC issues seriously.

I agree with you. For the record, I wasn't complaining - I am super happy with what I got and am kind of happy I didn't get more that I tried for, cause that would have been meant I spent way more than I initially intended.

I was agreeing that I did experience some payment issues as well - and something I suspect most of us who were trying for corals experienced. I honestly suspect that it wasn't anything on WWC side or user error. I really think it had to do with people not being the fastest and the empty/reloading fields were because someone else's purchase went through a millisecond prior and caused a hiccup. (Site is trying to process the second person's purchase as it's getting the notice that it is no longer available). There will also be unavoidable lag that may affect this as well. I've done online gaming, and you can die during a fight due to those hiccups. They are super annoying but not really anyone's fault. There are things that can be done to minimize lag times on the user's end and the server end. Not sure these upgrades are warranted time-wise or monetarily on either end for a semi-annual live sale.... If it got big enough, perhaps they'd want to look into it. I also don't think it's an issue for WWC to be aware of how common or uncommon the issue is/was. Helps diagnose anything that could be improved in the future.

I do agree that it is not worth getting angry and mad at people. It can be frustrating to not get what you wanted for a great deal, but if the supplies were unlimited, the sale prices would be the regular prices. There were some corals I didn't get that I REALLY wanted, but someone else did, so I'm happy for them. I'll save my money and buy them outside the sale or hope to get it at a frag swap... cause that means it's going to be growing SOMEWHERE. :D

Sorry if I'm being too teachery.... :)

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree with you. For the record, I wasn't complaining - I am super happy with what I got and am kind of happy I didn't get more that I tried for, cause that would have been meant I spent way more than I initially intended.

I was agreeing that I did experience some payment issues as well - and something I suspect most of us who were trying for corals experienced. I honestly suspect that it wasn't anything on WWC side or user error. I really think it had to do with people not being the fastest and the empty/reloading fields were because someone else's purchase went through a millisecond prior and caused a hiccup. (Site is trying to process the second person's purchase as it's getting the notice that it is no longer available). There will also be unavoidable lag that may affect this as well. I've done online gaming, and you can die during a fight due to those hiccups. They are super annoying but not really anyone's fault. There are things that can be done to minimize lag times on the user's end and the server end. Not sure these upgrades are warranted time-wise or monetarily on either end for a semi-annual live sale.... If it got big enough, perhaps they'd want to look into it. I also don't think it's an issue for WWC to be aware of how common or uncommon the issue is/was. Helps diagnose anything that could be improved in the future.

I do agree that it is not worth getting angry and mad at people. It can be frustrating to not get what you wanted for a great deal, but if the supplies were unlimited, the sale prices would be the regular prices. There were some corals I didn't get that I REALLY wanted, but someone else did, so I'm happy for them. I'll save my money and buy them outside the sale or hope to get it at a frag swap... cause that means it's going to be growing SOMEWHERE. :D

Sorry if I'm being too teachery.... :)
no no i don't thing that you were complaining or anything like that. It was something i was thinking about all last night with the comments that came on the thread and how some people got so mean about it. NOTHING towards you or anyone specific just my .02 on the whole thing. again sorry ;(

skywelker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can someone who has done this in the past chime in and tell us what you received in your frag pack? I'm wishing for a torch(lol) and hoping to receive corals that my equipment can handle.

I just went at looked at my order from the black Friday web sale. I can't find the receipt but by looking through the pictures I got the following in a 4 frag pack:

Holllywood stunner chalice
Pipe organ coral
Zoa (can't remember which)
A nice acan

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
no no i don't thing that you were complaining or anything like that. It was something i was thinking about all last night with the comments that came on the thread and how some people got so mean about it. NOTHING towards you or anyone specific just my .02 on the whole thing. again sorry ;(

Lol... no worries. I just wanted to make sure my comments didn't come off as terrible as some others. I am glad to know they did not. :) I hate when people complain and don't offer constructive thoughts as well. There were some people who were def pouting and lashing out due to frustration last night. :(

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 70 77.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 5.6%

Back