Yellow RICS!!

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They always have been but sometimes it just comes to the surface from time to time......There has been many arguments on boards about there not being a true yellow Florida ricordea of which I was on one side of the argument before I had a true yellow sent to me to prove it was infact true.....As far as Ricordea yumas they are pretty sweet as well, but I still don't think they get as much play as hot pink ones.......

Hypertek99

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yellow Rics are always Hot!! But very hard to come by. Most people advertise yellow rics but then it turns out to be orange.

Chelsey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I sold some yellow rics to people on here about 6 months ago...for some reason ricordea just don't do it for me. Purple Tonga mushrooms, on the other hand, are AMAZING! I would love to have some of those...I used to but they melted :(

b0bby1

Zoa/Paly Collector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i heard you can tell that they are TRUE yellow rics if they have a pale blueish center instead of teh dark blue like the oranges. i have one that is a little bigger than a quarter. how much can you sell one for?

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is a pic of mine after 2 days in the tank.....I will get an updated pic for you. It has opened up alot more now and has gotten a more defined yellow color.....Not like a orangeish yellow either...
DSCN1179.jpg

b0bby1

Zoa/Paly Collector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ill try and get a pic tomrrow, kinda hard though cus its towards the back of my tank and my camera doesnt focus well when zoomed in.

OP
OP
BigBadZoaDaddy

BigBadZoaDaddy

Orange ya gonna Frag it!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HEY AZ check out the new ones that MR got! LMK what you think. They IMO ARE ALL Yellow, you can see on some the orange polyps this one he has is all yellow about 3-4 on a rock!!

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL.....Tell me about it, I will be over tomorrow toget some salt and water though.....If they are still there I will have to check them out.....

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 14.3%
Back