Z&P Pack w/CG Flamethrower

  • Thread starter Thread starter cryptics
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cryptics

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 12, 2011
Messages
783
Reaction score
1
Location
NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

2-3p Unnamed
IMG_0358.jpg


2p Orange Bam Bam's (center)
5-6p Nuclear Winter (bottom left)
IMG_0693.jpg


1p 1baby EZ Pally (Bottom)
1P Coral Gazer's Flamethrower (Center)
IMG_0694.jpg


8+p Armor of God

IMG_0363.jpg


2p WWC Pandora Paly (Not Pictured)

$250 Shipped.


IMG_0690.jpg
 
Could be wrong but I think the zoas you're calling bam bams are actually blondes or blonde hair blue eyed b****es. If so much much higher end zoa imo. Great pack Glws
 
Could be wrong but I think the zoas you're calling bam bams are actually blondes or blonde hair blue eyed b****es. If so much much higher end zoa imo. Great pack Glws
+1 on the blondies.you can see my bam bam
20120821_150233.jpg
above the the chalices
 
Last edited:
No they're bam bams... I'll take all the bam bams, so $5 per polyp good? :P
 
You guys are correct :) Sorry I was really tired when I did this last night. I forgot a few frags i was going to include also. Mods plz close I will reopen later.

Again thank you. On my local foram i just got like 5 pm's asking to just buy the bam bam's and do I have more :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new