zeozym dosing

gatekeeperdi

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
94
Reaction score
8
Location
Tamworth, England
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been dosing zeozym twice a week with zeobak but I normally make up the zeozym in the morning about 7 am and dose after lights go out at 8pm. I noticed that the instructions advise making it up 6-8 hours before use. Will leaving it for longer make any difference to the effectiveness of the zeozym?
Thanks Di
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new