Zoa ID?

Zoa_Fanatic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 4, 2020
Messages
1,946
Reaction score
1,251
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This finally opened. What is it? Sorry if the photo is blurry I have a trash iphone.

Thanks for any help. I got it in a trade and I have a few more polyps of whatever it is waiting to open in another tank.
9AF43C6C-A179-4C2C-B02A-60C04CFCEA17.jpeg
 
Watermelon or eagle eyes
Mind also giving me a hand with these dudes? They’ve finally stopped morphing. Super old picture but they look like this and the heads have become super tiny and super numerous
 

Attachments

  • B3C2FF90-5978-43FF-ADF9-EF12610D718B.jpeg
    B3C2FF90-5978-43FF-ADF9-EF12610D718B.jpeg
    168.3 KB · Views: 89

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new