OP
OP
clownfishdaddy

clownfishdaddy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just tossing it out there. The neighbor kid stuck a black widow spider in a water bottle, filled it up to the top and closed the lid. He left it outside for about two weeks in the sun. I opened the bottle and the spider came crawling out.. just FYI.

But chances are if it was a house spider it would have eventually made its way out of the tank if it could.
oh geez honestly luckily isnt a house spider instead it would bring a new ballpark of scaries into the aquarium also a water bottle is alot different than saltwater i can imagine the spider would be screaming if it stuck into ocean water although i have seen some make airbubbles underneath there abdomen i guess like jurrassic park “life will always find a way”

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Just tossing it out there. The neighbor kid stuck a black widow spider in a water bottle, filled it up to the top and closed the lid. He left it outside for about two weeks in the sun. I opened the bottle and the spider came crawling out.. just FYI.

But chances are if it was a house spider it would have eventually made its way out of the tank if it could.
yES, MANY HOUSEHOLD SPIDERS CAN SURVIVE SUBMERSED IF THAT DOESNT MAKE THEM EVEN MORE CREEPY

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 24.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 53 33.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 29.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.5%
Back