OP
eggplantparrot

eggplantparrot

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you can’t find GC you could consider fendobendazole - it’s available in the US to treat dogs and other mammals that have worms. I think you can bind it to food with focus. Here is a thread that mentions using it.

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/white-poop-not-stringy.498094/

thanks, i have metro + focus coming in the mail, and will feed food medicated with that first, if the white poopery continues i shall look into sourcing that.

OP
OP
eggplantparrot

eggplantparrot

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
got these bad bois in recently, finally i can get rid of those stupid inline DI filters that i almost broke my hands trying to open to replace the resin.
IMG_20190209_210709[1].jpg

ofc being the idiot i am, i forgot to buy the mounting brackets for them... doh!

not to worry, 3D printing to the rescue! well... not yet, still in the design phase.
IMG_20190209_210741[1].jpg

pretty rudimentary, but its actually kinda fun makin 3D models. i will probably be posting this on Thingiverse if anyone is interested.

Captain Quint

Plank Owner of the Orca
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@eggplantparrot this is one heckuva an amazing build. I love the narration with it, the tank, equipment, LR, coral, inverts fishes...well everything! I hope Pablo Jr is recovering nicely.

You deserve that Build Thread Contributor from this one for sure. :)

OP
OP
eggplantparrot

eggplantparrot

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@eggplantparrot this is one heckuva an amazing build. I love the narration with it, the tank, equipment, LR, coral, inverts fishes...well everything! I hope Pablo Jr is recovering nicely.

You deserve that Build Thread Contributor from this one for sure. :)

Thank you! i am having so much more fun with just this tank than i have ever had with freshwater stuff (costs so much more too LOL). Pablo Jr is eating enthusiastically again, i will keep him in the sump for a while longer to fatten him up a bit, then back to the display he goes. thanks again for reading though my essay, err build :D.

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 24 29.3%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 18 22.0%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 22 26.8%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 18 22.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back