2 Icecap 250w ballasts and 660

dakotasreef

Prestige Worldwide
View Badges
Joined
Apr 20, 2010
Messages
468
Reaction score
3
Location
Woodsboro,Md
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Updated prices

Icecap 250w electronic halide ballast and 660 with extra harness shipped for 150.00
 
Last edited:
Now I do have the fixture that these go to, which I will add for another 50.00, but buyer will have to pay actuall shipping. I would guess it would be approx 50.00, and I will throw in the original halide ballasts. I believe the fixture is a coralife fixture. It originally had pc but was modded with T5's, nice job you can not even tell it had been done. It is a 48" fixture 48x17x6
 
Here are some photos.


IMG_2825.jpg


IMG_2824.jpg


IMG_2827.jpg
 
that is a very cool idea!! if i didnt have those already i would deff get this package!!!!
 
It is a nice light! Really puts out the wattage, Ive seen it in person, but i still like my 8 bulb T-5 fixture.
 
One halide ballast sold. I will do the other halide ballast shipped for 100.00 if anyone is interested
 
payment sent for the harness! thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new