4 month old RSreefer 250

Mass_Reefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 9, 2015
Messages
101
Reaction score
28
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi R2R,

I'm new here on the forum! I've been around the hobby for quite some time and finally have gotten around to setting up my own system. It's been running for 4months now.

Specs:
Vertex omega 130 skimmer
Ati sun power 6 bulb
deep water aquatics dc return
Maxspect gyre 130
Tunze Turbelle 6055
Brs reactor

Any critique is welcome! I'll update soon....

image.jpeg


image.jpeg


image.jpeg
 
looks great!!!
Welcome to reef2reef!!!
 
Great tank and well on it's way!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.4%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 17 28.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 32.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new