5 Gallon square cube

ARB_REEFER

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 2, 2009
Messages
491
Reaction score
27
Location
Boise ID
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm back y'all!! Been outta the hobby for a few years now.. had plenty of experience, used to have tons of highend zoas, palys, lps, and sps, missed the hobby soooooo much that I have to get back at it. Been in the army for about 3.5 years now, and all we can have in the barracks is a 5 gallon tank. In Alaska too so it isn't super easy to get nice things here. Any help would be much appreciated.. started cycling the 5 gallon tank yesterday. Thanks for help and tips in advance :)
 
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1420312707.252904.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1420312725.485032.jpg
 
welcome back to the hobby! are you stationed in Alaska? where there's a will there's always a way to be a reefer :)
 
Where are you shopping in Alaska ? I live in anchorage and work at the lfs. If you need anything come by and see me. We have tons of stuff to fill that tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new