60g Cube

Oh so you probably get a good bit of spill over mine sit about 8” above the tank, I bet your house is blue! Lol
I’m setting up another tank and will put a T5 retrofit kit on it. Those lights will sit in a make shift canopy. Not sure I’ll post pics because of how lazy my work will be.
 
Yer cube looks amazing!!! How old is it to date? Did you start with LR or baserock?

What are you using for flow (in tank and return)? Currently building a 60 cube and have vested interest ;).

Also what part of TN did you move to? My brother is in Nashville (Five Points area) really cool town.
 
Thanks.

The tank was setup in JAN 2017. I started with dry rock that was cured that day in saltwater to cycle for approx 3 months.

For flow, I’m using 2x WAV powerheads and a jebao return pump.

Currently west of Nashville.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new